- Reviews (0)
A tubular aluminium frame with heavy-duty base. Available in six widths and supplied with a dye-sublimation printed stretch fabric graphic.
Stretch Fabric stands are made up of two main components: a strong, lightweight, tubular aluminium frame and a printed fabric cover.
The 260gsm ‘stretch’ fabric cover is printed on the front with a white reverse as standard (can be printed double-sided) and is designed to fit snugly over the frame. It is then secured at the bottom with a zip fastening to maintain tension.
Very easy for one person to assemble in 5-6 minutes.
The graphics are printed with a rich and vibrant finish which is excellent for exhibition and indoor displays. Graphics fold up and fit in the bag, making these units light and easily transportable.
The fabric cover is washable and easily changeable. Additional or replacement graphics can be ordered separately. Old graphics can be recycled with other textiles.
- Lightweight and strong aluminium hardware components.
- Includes a bespoke-printed graphic (either 600mm/800mm/900mm/1000mm/1200mm/1500mm wide)
- Can be ordered either single-sided or double-sided. Single-sided graphics are finished with a plain white back. Double-sided graphics can be made with the same design on both sides, or a different design on either side at no extra cost.
- Bespoke-printed graphic on Stretch Fabric.
- Includes a carry bag that contains the unit hardware and can also hold the graphic for easy portability and transportation.
- Assembly requires one allen key (included).
What You Get
- Snap-fit aluminium frame
- Stretch fabric graphic (printed either single or double-sided)
- Allen key
- Carry bag
- Snap together the frame pieces, using the indicated number stickers.
- Slide the graphic over the frame. (To avoid the internal hems creating an uneven finish along the edge of the unit, apply the graphic twisted about 30-50mm towards the left or right. Slowly pull the graphic to the bottom of the frame. You will now have part of the rear graphic on the front, or vice-versa. Once the graphic is pulled as far downwards as possible, grip both left and right sides of the frame and twist the graphic into the correct position.)
- Fasten the zip under the bottom edge of the frame.
- Using the provided allen key, screw the frame into the base.
Stretch Fabric Premium stands are recommended for indoor use only, and are not suitable for outdoor use.
Please note, due to the nature of fabrics that are not completely opaque, when these graphics are subject to strong lighting (especially from above or behind), some visibility of the frame through the graphic is possible. To avoid this, we recommend limiting the amount of light above or behind the unit, as well as adjusting the positioning of the unit.
While we make every effort to finish these graphics as accurately and consistently as possible, due to the nature of printing, cutting and finishing fabrics, some material movement and minor imperfections in alignment can be introduced. For this reason, we highly recommend not wrapping continuous or detailed shapes between front and rear graphics.
Graphics can be washed in a regular washing machine on a 30° wash without detergents. Always allow graphics to completely dry before using or storing.