- Reviews (0)
The fabric-based, exhibition display solution that’s easy to put up and transport
SEG Fabric Pop-Ups are the latest generation in lightweight large-format graphic displays. Highly portable and easy-to-setup, they offer maximum impact with minimal fuss.
Each unit comes complete with a set of bespoke-printed and professionally-sewn graphics on 210gsm Display Polyester. Straight frame available in 1×3, 2×3, 3×3 or 4×3 sizes.
- Aluminium frame
- Three-piece graphic included for single-sided units; four piece graphic included for double-sided units
- Carry bag
- Stabilising feet for uneven floors included
- Setup time: 15 mins
- People required: 1
- Can be joined together to create extended, right-angled and any formation of units (please ask for full details)
- LED lights available as an optional extra (in packs of two) when purchased with a stand (A surcharge may apply if ordered separately).
What You Get
- Pop-up frame for your selected size
- 1 large face graphic (2 for double-sided) printed on 210gsm Display Polyester, finished with a stitched silicone / kedar edge to all four sides
- 2 end panel graphics printed on 210gsm Display Polyester, finished with a stitched silicone / kedar edge to the long edges and a stitched hem to the shortest edges
- Carry bag for pop-up frame
- Stabilising feet are provided but may not be needed
Footprints for stand size options
|Name||1×3 Straight||2×3 Straight||3×3 Straight||4×3 Straight|
Please note, due to the nature of fabrics that are not completely opaque, when these graphics are subject to strong lighting (especially from above or behind), some visibility of the frame through the graphic is possible. To avoid this, we recommend limiting the amount of light above or behind the unit, as well as adjusting the positioning of the unit.
While we make every effort to finish these graphics as accurately and consistently as possible, due to the nature of printing, cutting and finishing fabrics, some material movement and minor imperfections in alignment can be introduced. For this reason, we highly recommend not wrapping continuous or detailed shapes between sides.