- Reviews (0)
A lightweight economy banner stand with stabilising feet. Available in two widths and supplied with a dye-sublimation printed stretch fabric graphic.
Stretch Fabric stands are made up of two main components: a strong, lightweight, tubular aluminium frame and a printed fabric cover.
The 260gsm ‘stretch’ fabric cover is printed on the front with a white reverse as standard (can be printed double-sided) and is designed to fit snugly over the frame. It is then secured at the bottom with a zip fastening to maintain tension.
Very easy for one person to assemble in 5-6 minutes.
The graphics are printed with a VUTEk FabriVU 340, resulting in a rich and vibrant finish which is excellent for exhibition and indoor displays. Graphics fold up and fit in the bag, making these units light and easily transportable.
The fabric cover is washable and easily changeable. Additional or replacement graphics can be ordered separately. Old graphics can be recycled with other textiles.
- Lightweight and strong aluminium hardware components.
- Includes a bespoke-printed graphic (either 850mm or 1000mm wide)
- Can be ordered either single-sided or double-sided. Single-sided graphics are finished with a plain white back. Double-sided graphics can be made with the same design on both sides, or a different design on either side at no extra cost.
- Bespoke-printed graphic on Stretch Fabric.
- Includes a carry bag that contains the unit hardware and can also hold the graphic for easy portability and transportation.
What You Get
- Snap-fit aluminium frame
- Stretch fabric graphic (printed either single or double-sided)
- Carry bag
Name 850 1000 Overall Width 0.85m 1m Overall Height 2.29m 2.29m